[GEM-dev] videoIO compilation error

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Mon May 30 20:29:35 CEST 2011

well,

i had some troubles with gmerlin (./confgure can't find gmerlin_avdec, and i
can't compile it due to a ./configure error (on gmerlin side))
but i can get my HTTP stream with pdgst, after that i would like to send
them to Gem
for now, the gst2pix.pd example doesn't work yet, i'll try it more deeper
tomorrow, but any advice is welcome :-)

cheers

antoine
--