[GEM-dev] pix_gst2pix doesn't work ?

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:41:57 CEST 2011

hi,

I can't get pix_gst2pix to work on my machine (Ubuntu 10.04).
I tried the test patch gst2pix.pd but the texture stays blank...
I've put some post() in the code to try to track from where the bug comes
now I just know that all functions are well called
but pix_info sends only -1 on all outlets when I put it between pix_gst2pix
and pix_texture
even the 6th and 7th outlet are sending -1 whereas they used to send list...
and nothing is sent throught the 8th outlet
does anyone have any idea to fix this ?

thanks

antoine
--