[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Bugs-3316318 ] pix_film crash

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 14 17:59:11 CEST 2011

Bugs item #3316318, was opened at 2011-06-14 17:49
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sistisette
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=507079&aid=3316318&group_id=64325

not just the latest update.
Category: Pixes (pix_ objects)
Group: linux

Initial Comment:
pix_film systematically crashes Pd when I open the attached video (and a few similar ones)

This happens after upgrading Ubuntu 10.04 to Ubuntu 10.10 and installing the Pd Extended 0.42.5 package for ubuntu 10.10.

Thid didn\'t happen with the package for Ubuntu 10.04 on Ubuntu 10.04, though it seems to be the same version of GEM (0.92.3).

These are MOV files encoded with jpeg.

Oh sh*** I can't attach the file because it's bigger than 256k

I'll upload it somewhere else and post a link
EM: Graphics Environment for Multimedia
GEM: ver: 0.92.3
GEM: compiled: Sep 22 2010
GEM: maintained by IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: Authors :	Mark Danks (original version)
GEM:		Chris Clepper
GEM:		Cyrille Henry
GEM:		IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: with help by Guenter Geiger, Daniel Heckenberg, James Tittle, Hans-Christop Steiner, et al.
GEM: found a bug? miss a feature? please report it:
GEM: 	homepage http://gem.iem.at/
GEM: 	bug-tracker http://sourceforge.net/projects/pd-gem/
GEM: compiled for SIMD architecture: MMX
GEM: using MMX optimization

Date: 2011-06-14 17:59

Message:
The test video file: