[GEM-dev] Gemwin help patch

Jack jack at rybn.org
Sun Jun 19 17:51:31 CEST 2011

Hello Nico,

In the fullscreen subpatch, use [gemkeyname] instead [keyname] (or use
both).
Maybe, add a [create, 1( and [0, destroy( in the more viewing, more
lighting and more window properties subpatch.
Save the patch with all subpatch windows closed (here the FSAA subpatch
open itself with the patch).
++

Jack