[GEM-dev] [PD] Gemwin help patch

Olivier Baudu lamouraupeuple at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:30:24 CEST 2011

Hi...

The "buffer 1" example is not working with that [pd draw_geos].
That's normal because [gemhead ] should be banged.
I don't know how to explain it clearly in the help file but I think it
should be done.
Maybe just with a comment in the [pd buffering] :

" In "buffer 1" mode, each [gemhead ] have to be banged to make a render "

... but in a understandable english. :-p

Thanks a lot, Nicolas, for this new gemwin-help.pd

01ivier

2011/6/20 Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>

> This is great, a definite improvement!
>
> .hc
>

> On Jun 19, 2011, at 5:54 PM, cyrille henry wrote:
>
>  hello,
>>
>> even if this help patch can certainly be improved, it is lot's better than
>> the curent help patch.
>>
>> so if there is no objection in a few days, i'll commit it to the svn.
>>
>> thanks for your work
>> Cyrille
>>

>> Le 19/06/2011 18:42, Nicolas Montgermont a écrit :
>>
>>> thx for your comments:

>>> i have added it but escape doesn't work here (osx 10.6)

>>> added in the more window properties subpatch

>>> right,
>>> corrected version attached,

Envie de tisser ?
http://yamatierea.org/papatchs/