[GEM-dev] nightly builds using Gem build system

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Jul 17 00:04:20 CEST 2011

I'm stuck at:

In file included from C:/Program Files/QuickTime SDK/CIncludes/
CoreServices.h:78,
                  from C:/Program Files/QuickTime SDK/CIncludes/
HIObject.h:20,
                  from C:/Program Files/QuickTime SDK/CIncludes/
Menus.h:68,
                  from C:/Program Files/QuickTime SDK/CIncludes/
MacWindows.h:72,
                  from C:/Program Files/QuickTime SDK/CIncludes/QTML.h:
28,
                  from GemMan.h:29,
                  from GemContext.cpp:16:
C:/Program Files/QuickTime SDK/CIncludes/Math64.h:86:64: invalid
suffix "i64" on integer constant

This is the answer if you can modify the troublesome sources:
http://lists-archives.org/mingw-users/07335-i64-and-ui64-suffix-not-recognized.html
But this is from a Quicktime header, so we should probably find a
different solution.

.hc