[GEM-dev] pb with configure on new Gem install

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Fri Aug 5 19:07:06 CEST 2011

hello again,

Since Gem revisin number change every 5min, i now run rev 4423.
i change a bit the installed package. I now have with ./configure :
checking GL/gl.h usability... yes
checking GL/gl.h presence... yes
checking for GL/gl.h... yes
checking OpenGL/gl.h usability... no
checking OpenGL/gl.h presence... no
checking for OpenGL/gl.h... no

So i don't have any-more error that opengl can't be find.
everything (make and make install) look perfect.

But i still have a big problem, when sending create to gemwin, i have this error :

error: GEM: Unable to create single buffer window
error: GEM: Error creating const context
error: GEM: A serious error occured creating const Context
error: GEM: Continue at your own risk!
error: GEM: Unable to create double buffer window
error: GEM: Unable to create window
error: [gemwin]: no window made
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.

any idea?
cyrille