[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Bugs-3091491 ] lights don't turn off when disconnected

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 16 18:11:25 CEST 2011

Bugs item #3091491, was opened at 2010-10-20 22:02
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by zmoelnig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=507079&aid=3091491&group_id=64325

not just the latest update.
Category: rendering (e.g. display)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
lights do not stop to render when the patch-cord is disconnected. this is true for gem 0.92.3 on windows.
m.