[GEM-dev] NVidia optimus on Linux and Gem

Benjamin ~ 01xy benjah at free.fr
Thu Aug 18 16:10:26 CEST 2011

Hello,

I bought a Asus N53SN recently, no way to activate/desactivate graphics
cards in the BIOS till now (BIOS 206), whereas it seems to be possible
on thinkpad laptops
first install of bumblebee from ppa didn't worked for me, I didn't took
the time yet to make it work, hope it will
I had to install a recent kernel (2.6.35) on ubuntu 10.04 to have at
least full resolution on the intel graphic card

++
Benjamin