[GEM-dev] NVidia optimus on Linux and Gem

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 07:01:21 CEST 2011

Hi Menno,

The work that pix_drum does is done in the cpu. I would imagine
openframeworks will work similarly.

I have used not so fast intel c2duo processors (2.2Ghz) with a not so
big cache (3MB) and it has worked fine at 320x240 and 75fps. bigger
resolutions or higher frame rates will require faster processors...

best,