[GEM-dev] gemvertexbuffer

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 20:39:36 CEST 2011

hi all,

Cyrille and me made [gemvertexbuffer] object while we were trying something
with OpenCL.
This object fillin a VBO (Vertex Buffer Object) with pd tables values.
It looks like scopeXYZ but we think it's more flexible.
It's very fast (100000 points @ 250 fps on a Nvidia Geforce 9400M).
We know that something similar already exists in the vertex folder of Gem
but we need to do it by ourself to better understand VBO workflow.
As we learned a lot of things doing this, we hope that it could help someone
else, so we share it...

It has been test on Ubuntu.
If you want to build it, you just need to adjust paths in the Makefile and
run make.

Cheers

Antoine
--