[GEM-dev] I can't see Gem window when I create it

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri Sep 2 17:45:05 CEST 2011

Le 02/09/2011 11:14, Jack a écrit :
> Le 01/09/2011 19:51, ch at chnry.net a écrit :
>> On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 16:47:18 +0200, Jack wrote:
>>> I wanted to say, this happen when the Gem window is created and
>>> visible.
>> do you really have 0fps, or is it a buf from this abstration?

>>> Yep true.
>>> But I tried without the reset and the framerate goes between 20 and
>>> 50 !
>>> i will investigate more further.
>> did you render anything at this time?
> Yes, i did.
> I am back in the room where there is the installation.
> If the bahavior is different today, i will keep you informed.
> ++
>
> Jack

>>> Thanx.
>>> ++
>>>
>>> Jack

It seems it is OK today. i get the good framerate.
But i still get the problem with 'border 0'.
With the window manager 'sawfish' (with 'border 1' to gewmin), i can
remove the title bar.
I don't know if it is a good choice (is it better to have a gemwin with
'border 0' than 'border 1' in term of performance ?).
Thanx.
++

Jack