[GEM-dev] gemvertexbuffer

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 3 15:24:42 CEST 2011

Hello

It's working here as well.
to compile i needed the flags : -arch i386 for CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS (my
makefile is attached).
in the help file i can't see anything (what must i do?), but in the
triangle and points patches things seem to work great.
I am around 60fps.
Mac osx 10.6.8
nvidia geforce 320M
it should be nice to have more infos in the help file
good work!

best,

ps: tell me if you want the binary.

--