[GEM-dev] gemvertexbuffer

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 17:53:46 CEST 2011

hi,

thanks for the Makefile, but a -framework OpenCV was still there due to my
copy & paste (oups :-) )
so here is a corrected version which should compile both on OS X and Linux

concerning the help file I thought that we made a loadbang, maybe I sent the
wrong version...
anyway, you just have to click on the [posX blablax, posY blablay, posZ
blablaz( or [colorb ...( etc to copy the table's content to the shared
memory of the graphic card

+
a.
--