[GEM-dev] rectangle mapping abstractions

kubro bubro kubriel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:28:35 CEST 2011

i tuned mapping rectangle abstractions.
let me know, if someone is using them, ill be happy

i used piece of Olivier Baudu patch with saving vertex coordinates to files.
added precise stroke around selected object.
changed rendering order of gemheads below zero, and in to ortographic
mode, to be sure they are allways visible, when you need them.
(but i dont know, if that was good, but it is more comfortable for me)
i used leader selection system to determine, which vertex is the
nearest to the cursor.
and solved some mysteries

we already have 9 control points, and after cleaning the patch i see
that i can make also 16 control points, but i think, this is not
necessary, i never met situation when i need it

here it is:
http://puredata.info/Members/kubriel/video_ext.tar/at_download/file

i have also other simple objects i already bulded for projects. i have
line with 3 control points, circle with 2 of them, and some strange
window shapes i used with stencil buffer.

greetings from slovakia
kubo