[GEM-dev] Output two images from pix_ object

Harrie Hoogeveen harrie.hoogeveen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 14:18:16 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am not sure if I got your question completely right, but you can put the
pix_ output in a buffer: http://wiki.puredata.info/en/pix_buffer
And read is as many times as you like. You can use an "t a b" to go though
the buffer or fill it based on the frame rate, I found an example in the
patch on this url: http://www.dazegraffiti.com/2010/08/pixfreeframe-1.html

Regards,
Harrie