[GEM-dev] Output two images from pix_ object

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:19:29 CEST 2011

hi,
i've found some examples on how to input two separate states (pix_add,
pix_diff, pix_multiply...)
but none with 2 outlets for 2 different states,
so where can I find an example with 2 state outlets ?

and what about more than 2 inlets or outlets for holding more than 2 images
?

sorry for these silly questions but i'm not a programmer in fact :-)

thanks

antoine
--
do it yourself