[GEM-dev] gemframebuffer flood

Guido Tamino guido.tamino at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:03:41 CEST 2011

Hello everybody, I'm new to the list.

I'm working on a multipass glsl blur for Gem which needs downsampling
for each pass. I managed to do that easily with a dimen message. It
works fine, but [gemframebuffer] is flooding the console with "init"
messages for every dimen change.

[gemframebuffer]: using rectmode 1:GL_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE
[gemframebuffer]: using type: BYTE
[gemframebuffer]: using color: RGB
[gemframebuffer]: using texunit: 0

Is there a way to silence [gemframebuffer]? Am I supposed to take a
different approach? I'm not an expert but I guess this is not an
isolated case, downsampling seems to be a common technique when
working with textures for glsl use.

Best,
Guido