[GEM-dev] getting latest Gem into Pd-extended

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 22:12:39 CEST 2011

I didn't realize there was an active Git repository for Gem.
Although it is liked to at the Gem page (bottom-right link),
the Pd getting soucres page only mentions the SVN.
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/GettingPdSource

Which caused me to write further documentation based on that info.

So I would like to know if developers should abandon SVN
so that I can update some docs at puredata.info. I am curious to hear
the answers to Hans' questions.

Best,
Ricardo Fabbri