[GEM-dev] getting latest Gem into Pd-extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Oct 23 19:51:35 CEST 2011

On Oct 23, 2011, at 12:05 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> On 10/21/2011 09:23 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>> The GNU/Linux issue is fixed, with the __sync_bla_bla symbol.
>>

> when? by whom? how?
>
> you reported that bug, no changes happened on the Gem side, and 3 days
> lated, magically, the "issue is fixed"?
>
> sorry that i got confused...

I caused the problem by adding CPU/optimization flags to Gem's
CXXFLAGS in externals/Makefile.  I posted on some thread about it, I
thought it was this one.  To fix it, I just removed that change.

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/trunk/externals/Makefile?r1=15612&r2=15619

Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope.      -Edsger Dykstra