[GEM-dev] getting latest Gem into Pd-extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Oct 24 05:31:46 CEST 2011

Great to hear, Ricardo!  No worries about which platform you work on,
most of the dev work is for all platforms.  All contributions are
helpful.  A good place to start is bugs like this:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3425455&group_id=64325&atid=507079

Basically, a lot of help patches have paths to the example media, like
images and movies, in the old location.  Now, Gem is distributed as a
all-in-one folder, so the  paths can be updated to be relative paths
and they'll work on all platforms and installs.

.hc