[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Bugs-3425455 ] fractal.JPG path wrong in pix_threshold-help.pd

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 24 21:04:27 CEST 2011

Bugs item #3425455, was opened at 2011-10-18 23:39
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by zmoelnig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=507079&aid=3425455&group_id=64325

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When opening this help file I get:

TIFFOpen: /usr/lib/pd-extended/extra/Gem/../../doc/gem/examples/data/fractal.JPG: Cannot open.

I compiled the latest pd-extended with Gem using the linux_make approach, see:
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/WorkingWithPdExtendedSources

My system is Ubuntu 11.10 64bit.