[GEM-dev] next release date?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Oct 24 21:15:18 CEST 2011

On Oct 24, 2011, at 2:51 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> On 2011-10-24 19:52, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>> Hey IOhannes,
>>
>> Any ideas of when you're planning your next Gem release?  I'm
>> trying to
>> plan accordingly for Pd-extended.
>
> Gem-0.94 will not be released before november.
> well, and unlikely to be released this year...
>
> as for bugfix release 0.93.2, i would rather have some more bugs fixed
> (currently it is only the autogen.sh script, for which there is an
> easy
> (:-)) workaround)
>
> what are the release plans for Pd-extended (time-wise)?
>
> fmgasdr
> IOhannes

Soon I'll be working very full time for a few months on some 98% non-
Pd projects.  Its started already about half time, so I'm trying to
get as much done as possible now and hopefully get a release out
before I run out of time.

> PS: a hint for Pd-extended: as things are, i think it would be
> better to
> not include the gem_imageMAGICK.dll plugin for w32. afair, this plugin
> is deselected by default when using Gem's installer, but is included
> in
> the zip-file

Thanks, I deleted it from the builds.

"Making boring techno music is really easy with modern tools, but with
live coding, boring techno is much harder." - Chris McCormick