[GEM-dev] nightly builds on Jenkins

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Nov 1 21:39:23 CET 2011

I have set up some jenkins build servers on some of the PdLab machines, in particular the Mac OS X 10.5-i386 machine, and some others.  Would you like to manage nightly builds of Gem on Jenkins?  I can give logins to Jenkins' build interface, then you can freely setup and change your own builds directly from git.

If this proves a good solution for Pd, then we could roll out a full on Jenkins infrastructure, with a single Jenkins server with slaves running on many other platforms.