[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Bugs-3437528 ] vanilla, extra loading missing

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 13 22:45:02 CET 2011

Bugs item #3437528, was opened at 2011-11-13 13:29
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ricardofabbri
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=507079&aid=3437528&group_id=64325

not just the latest update.
Category: build-system
Group: linux

Initial Comment:
Hi,

For some reason I compiled pd-extended from the latest sources and it couldn't load "vanlilla" nor "extra". If I use "-lib" it works fine.
I noticed that  in packages/linux_make/default.pdextended there is no "vanilla" or "extra" in the file. Adding that manually fixes the problem system-wide.

Not really sure why loading is not working out-of-the-box.

I am using Ubuntu 11.10 64bit
Thanks.