[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Bugs-3445962 ] pix_writer write rgba images - osx

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 30 15:53:09 CET 2011

Bugs item #3445962, was opened at 2011-11-30 03:15
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by zmoelnig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=507079&aid=3445962&group_id=64325

not just the latest update.
Category: Pixes (pix_ objects)
Group: osx

Initial Comment:
I must insert a [pix_rgba] before [pix_writer] to have the good image written.
It seems [pix_writer] writes rgb images even if it receives yuv data.
osx.6.8
gem from current git

Comment By: IOhannes m zmölnig (zmoelnig)