[GEM-dev] pix_write Pull request

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 15:36:52 CET 2011

hi Iohannes,

i made a pull request directly on github
did you received it ? I think not... because I clone the sourceforge repos
and push it on a new github repo
it could have worked if I'd made a fork instead of a clone, isn't it ?
is there any way to do a fork from sourceforge repos ?

anyhow, I wrote some lines of code to add relative path support to pix_write
those are in the branch pix_write of my github repos :
https://github.com/avilleret/Gem

i don't know if this code is in the right Gem coding style but it was a
good opportunity for me to put my hands deep in the code...

cheers

antoine
--
do it yourself