[GEM-dev] ann: videoVLC

Jack jack at rybn.org
Thu Dec 22 09:35:14 CET 2011

Le 22/12/2011 09:00, IOhannes zmölnig a écrit :
> On 12/21/2011 08:12 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> Wow, that sounds nice.  Do you think it'll work on Mac OS X?  I'd be willing to set up the build machines for that, if so.
>>
> i don't see a reason why it would not work on OSX.
> the reason why i only mentioned linux and w32 is, that those are the
> only platforms i _tested_ it on (linux being my main dev platform; and i
> just happened to have a w32 machine setup for building Gem on mingw in
> my office so i gave it a try; my OSX box i use for testing is currently
> unavailable...)
>
> note however, that the videoVLC plugin still needs some work.
> namely, properties/options don't do anything yet ,which makes it less
> usable.
>

> gfmdasr

Hello,

I tried videoVLC yesterday and it works like a charm on Ubuntu.
It is possible to change the resolution of the capture with the message
'dimen' as expected.
But, yes, it would be nice to have access to propeties to change the
delay between each capture (for example).
Thanx a lot anyway for this plug-in.
++

Jack