[GEM-dev] pix_opencv not working with Gem from git

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 22:30:42 CET 2012

hi,

pix_opencv still crashes with GEM from git after 0.93.3 tag
two weeks later and some time spend to figure out which commit broke the
things i need help
i can't figure out what happen in the gem code since the 11th of november
2011 that can crash pix_opencv
moreover i don't know how to investigate through all the commits to
identify the cause easily

any advice would be great...

thanks in advance

antoine