[GEM-dev] pix_opencv not working with Gem from git

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 03:21:19 CET 2012

hi,

thanks for that,
I've done severals tests.
One with bisect and it finds with its dichotomy method that commit
af05802ced7516d008f54b97d7a2a628e8b84a64 is the last working version with
pix_opencv between 0.93 tag and master
You can find the bisect log in attachment.

the other test i made is to start from master and go back through the
rev-list to 0.93 commit by commit until i found a working version
the first one I found is : 4b1ec61b29ce82e5b20eb67bc7900cf6dd54aadb
this test was made with a script (see attachment)

moreover i can go forward from this working point until commit
5b62940b3a260d814c3eb4f9791e13c9c0539ec5 and make pix_opencv working
but when i'm going in the reverse way it crashes and the first working
commit i found is af05802ced7516d008f54b97d7a2a628e8b84a64 (the same as
bisect found)
but i didn't test all...

git diff says me a lot of things but i can't understand where the issue
with pix_opencv is

i hope thoses informations are enough to quickly fix the issue cause it
freaks me out !

cheers

antoine

--