[GEM-dev] Gem + gem_filmGMERLIN Plugin Crash 10.7.3

m.e.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:43:26 CET 2012

> well, run them on a file, so they can actually do something.

well. that would be smart.

yes. bgavdemux works fine.

but now I am noticing that the only two binaries I have here are
bgavdemux & bgavdump.... could that be right?

so maybe i have some more work to do or did something wrong....

also I just compiled Gem from the git source and get the same/similar crash log:

http://pastebin.com/K1zQbzCP

2012/2/28 IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>:

>> ok. yeah i get usage options when bins are run for example:
>> megrimm-mbp:~ megrimm$ bgavdemux
>>
>> so I am assuming they work ok?
>

> well, run them on a file, so they can actually do something.
>

> fgmasdr

m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.
megrimm at gmail.com