[GEM-dev] Gem + gem_filmGMERLIN Plugin Crash 10.7.3

m.e.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:44:37 CET 2012

yeah your test compiled fine.  when resulting binary run i get "trying
to create video converter Segmentation fault: 11"

megrimm-mbp:Gem megrimm$ cd /Users/megrimm/Desktop/gmerlin_test
megrimm-mbp:gmerlin_test megrimm$ make
cc -I/sw/include    -L/sw/lib -lgmerlin_avdec -lgavl  gmerlin_test.c
-o gmerlin_test
megrimm-mbp:gmerlin_test megrimm$
/Users/megrimm/Desktop/gmerlin_test/gmerlin_test
trying to create video converter
Segmentation fault: 11
megrimm-mbp:gmerlin_test megrimm$

i will grab latest gem at some point today and try again.....

m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.
megrimm at gmail.com