[GEM-dev] Problem with texcoord and gemvertexbuffer

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Sat Mar 3 21:38:21 CET 2012

hello

better than list-drip / tabwrite etc, it's easier to use : list prepend 0/list trim / send name_of_the_table

anyway, everything is upside down.
see the attached patch. it look like texture are upside down regarding opengl standard.

about the size, are you aware that sending many time UV list did not update the table tabUV? (since the loop indexes are never set back to 0).

anyway, i don't really understand the way you compute the UV texture, but it look wrong.
switching to mode rectangle would be helpful since coordinate would then be the image pixels size.

hope that help