[GEM-dev] Problem with texcoord and gemvertexbuffer

Jack jack at rybn.org
Sun Mar 4 21:25:57 CET 2012

Le 03/03/2012 21:38, Cyrille Henry a écrit :
> hello
>
> better than list-drip / tabwrite etc, it's easier to use : list
> prepend 0/list trim / send name_of_the_table
Yep. I forget often this possibility.

> anyway, everything is upside down.
> see the attached patch. it look like texture are upside down regarding
> opengl standard.
Yep.

> about the size, are you aware that sending many time UV list did not
> update the table tabUV? (since the loop indexes are never set back to 0).
Yep, my patch was not build as it should have been.

> anyway, i don't really understand the way you compute the UV texture,
> but it look wrong.
Yes it was ;) Now, it should be better with rectangle texture.
> switching to mode rectangle would be helpful since coordinate would
> then be the image pixels size.
Yes see patch attached. But it doesn't solve the problem with texture
set on rectangle 0. How Gem works with a square with rectangle texturing
is set on 0 or on 1 ?
> hope that help
Yes with texture set on rectangle 1.
Thanx.