[GEM-dev] Gem + gem_filmGMERLIN Plugin Crash 10.7.3

m.e.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:18:26 CET 2012

OK. I altered your filmGMERLIN.cpp a little and am able to load pd/gem
with filmGMERLIN plugin support.... without crashing pd that is...

now I get when I try to load alea.mpg into pix_film:
http://pastebin.com/XU25JLPY

and this when I try to load homer.avi into pix_film
http://pastebin.com/kXdABQUv

attached are my changes to filmGMERLIN.cpp with comments.

also .... i have been working on gdb debugging, passing -g flag to
gcc, etc. for debugging but resorted to some trial and error instead.

i still need to learn all this gdb debugging stuff I guess......

cheers