[GEM-dev] Gem + gem_filmGMERLIN Plugin Crash 10.7.3

m.e.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:45:24 CET 2012

OK. Well.... It works. Pd-Extended 64bit recent autobuild + Gem with
filmGMERLIN plugin on OSX 10.7.3

See attached screen shot.

I am not sure what the problem was. This is still very unstable,
crashing when loading alea.mpg in pix_film. As you can see by the
screenshot the colors are not normal.....

The short of it:

I removed all gmerlin and Gem stuff. Rebuild/installed from recent
svn/git repos. removed all Gem plugs minus the filmGMERLIN one and
this is what I got....

BUT Hey!!! At least it is working! I was about to give it up :)

cheers