[GEM-dev] [PD] alternative for quicktime

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun Mar 18 18:45:13 CET 2012

Ok, in fact the linker couldn't use the gmerlin_avdecoder lib I've made because it's compiled statically,
the build system couldn't make a dll, I'm trying to look further with svn sources, because I've used the archive...

During compilation of pixes objects, all sources from pix_film.cpp to pix_zoom.cpp are ignored,
whatever the configure option I use, even after a make clean.

PS: I've tried different objects, the draw mode doesn't work on [curve3d] with my gem.dll