[GEM-dev] Gem + gem_filmGMERLIN Plugin Crash 10.7.3

m.e.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:14:45 CET 2012

got it. No patch necessary. aac_frame was the file being patched and
is now changed at the source. at least the recent gmerlin svn
(today).... so i just commented out your patch lines in your .info
file and all works!!!

Even alea.mpg!!! no crashing! Yay!!!

although this still does not solve the issue of the crash when gmerlin
is compiled without libmpeg2 no?

NOTE: A good nights sleep is a requirement for troubleshooting.

--
m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.
megrimm at gmail.com