[GEM-dev] Gem + gem_filmGMERLIN Plugin Crash 10.7.3

m.e.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:21:54 CET 2012

> although this still does not solve the issue of the crash when gmerlin
> is compiled without libmpeg2 no?

and yeah. the problem really is that ANY file that is not support is
going to automatically crash PD? I tried opening a .wav in pix_film
for shits and giggles and PD crashed with same crash as alea.mpg was
giving me ... I should just get a "not supported" (or something like
that) warning in the PD console and NOT a crash, no?

and i know this is being brought up with burkhard by johannes so...
hopefully we can get it fixed up tight.

--
m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.
megrimm at gmail.com