[GEM-dev] Soft edge shading

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Fri Mar 23 17:25:48 CET 2012

Le 23/03/2012 16:32, Florian Grond a écrit :
> OK understood!
> when I set screen and computer geometry to the same values it works for me too. So maybe the interface needs to show only one and apply the setting to both?

well, you don't need to have the same screen geometry on the computer and on the display.
i mean :
if you have a standard setup with a screen on the right, and one on the left, you may want to have them one on top of the other for your installation...
(so having a 2x1 and 1x2 geometry for the computer and screen)

if you have 1 single graphic card with 2 output : 1 normal and one with a tripleheard : 4 screens are connected on a single row, but you can use that to display a 2x2 matrices...
(having a 4x1 and a 2x2 geometry for the computer and screen)

so, having screen geometry and computer geometry different is a very useful feature of this example.

cheers