[GEM-dev] separator below gemlist leads to crash

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Thu May 3 21:54:56 CEST 2012

hello,

i made few test with your patch.

-it did not crash if the gemlist is banged with a gemhead.
-it can crash without the pix_image, but not at every bang
-if the pix_image receive a gemlist first, then it load the image and banging the gemlist did not crash every time (just like without pix_image)

So, the main problem is that gemlist is banged when gem is not rendering an image.

is there any application that need gemlist to be manually banged, or should we restrict it's usage so that it can only be banged during a rendering?

Cyrille