[GEM-dev] pix_share_write/read issue

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Fri May 11 16:54:23 CEST 2012

hello again,

finally, the error seems to come randomly and not related to the script
in the patches we are dealing with about 20 different pix_share* but only
one makes errors,
we found a workaround : allocating a small memory space (1 1 1) on load and
resizing it on the demand
this works but this doesn't tell us why we got those shm_id error...

cheers

antoine
--
do it yourself