[GEM-dev] videoV4L2 exposes channel, frequency, norm, width and height to pd

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:45:54 CEST 2012

hello,

i made a small change to plugins/videoV4L2 in order to expose channel,
frequency, norm, width and height parameters to pd
so now i can switch between tuner and other inputs on my USB video digitizer

this is in my github repos for now, feel free to merge it
https://github.com/avilleret/Gem.git
on branch videoV4L2
and commit c250e441ac9c3b3796d09dc94d60e2d423f9b005

hope this helps

a.
--
do it yourself