[GEM-dev] pix_change ?

IOhannes zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jun 20 21:41:33 CEST 2012

On 06/20/2012 05:25 PM, Antoine Villeret wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to sync my shader processing chain on the arrival of a new image of
> pixels_video.
>
> For that i looking for an object or abstraction that send a bang when the
> image changes in the up stream.
>
> Does anyone know a good solution for that ?

what do you mean by "change"?

the 2nd-last outlet of [pix_info] should give you the information
whether a "newly acquired" image is sent down the pipe.
this newly acquired image might be identical (pixelwise) to the last one.

if you want a pixel-wise comparision, try [pix_movement]/[pix_mean_color].

fgmasrd