[GEM-dev] introduction and SVN write access

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 21:27:10 CEST 2012

Hi all,

i've never received any answer to this mail where i was asking for commit
access to externals repository
i'm working on cleaning the stuff and make it available for everybody
i think this have a place in the pure-data externals folder, or maybe
directly in the GEM extra folder.
so can someone add me (avilleret) to pure-data sourceforge repository ?
since I asked it 6 mounths ago, the one week lazy concensus expired, isn't
it ? ;-)

best wishes

antoine
--