[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Bugs-3541589 ] pix_record codeclist

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 3 10:52:26 CET 2012

Bugs item #3541589, was opened at 2012-07-09 05:59
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=507079&aid=3541589&group_id=64325

not just the latest update.
Category: Pixes (pix_ objects)
Group: linux

Initial Comment:
there is no output to console in linux when inserting [codeclist( co pix_record in gem from git 3.7.2012.
i cant set any other codec as mjpa seen in example, because i dont know its name.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2012-12-03 01:52

Message:
Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was
wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice
practices and we are looking to exchange techniques with others, be sure to
shoot me an email if interested.
cheap north face http://microadvert.net/node/190074

Comment By: IOhannes m zmölnig (zmoelnig)
Date: 2012-07-23 09:56

Message:
actually printout does work, but you have to manually raise the verbosity
of Pd to level 2, by adding the following flags when starting Pd: "-verbose
-verbose"

Comment By: IOhannes m zmölnig (zmoelnig)
Date: 2012-07-12 07:02

Message:
the codeclist is sent to the last outlet of [pix_record], just attach a
[print] to it. this allows the codecname  not only to be displayed, but
also to be used programmatically.

in theory, the codeclist should also be posted at a higher verbose level
(so you won't get annoyed by all those codecs by default), but it seems
that this is currently not working as expected.
i'll try to fix that later.