[GEM-dev] Memory leak in pix_film /pix_movie

Steffen Kraska stefffens at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 13 17:24:58 CET 2012

hello,
thanks for the answer.
my sytem :
macbook air 2012
core i5 1,8 ghz
8gb ram
OSX 10.8.2

pd-extended (copyed from console )
[import] $Revision: 1.2 $
     [import] is still in development, the interface could change!
     compiled against Pd version 0.42.5
libdir loader $Revision: 1.8 $
     compiled on Sep 22 2010 at 03:41:35
     compiled against Pd version 0.42.5.extended
GEM: Graphics Environment for Multimedia
GEM: ver: 0.92.3
GEM: compiled: Sep 22 2010
GEM: maintained by IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: Authors :    Mark Danks (original version)
GEM:        Chris Clepper
GEM:        Cyrille Henry
GEM:        IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: with help by Guenter Geiger, Daniel Heckenberg, James Tittle,
Hans-Christop Steiner, et al.
GEM: found a bug? miss a feature? please report it:
GEM:     homepage http://gem.iem.at/
GEM:     bug-tracker http://sourceforge.net/projects/pd-gem/
GEM: compiled for SIMD architecture: SSE2 MMX
GEM: using SSE2 optimization

i dont know what video backend means, i have quicktime and vlc
installed, for output i use the Macbook screen.

greetings
steffen