[GEM-dev] filmMPEG1 error in compiling

Elektro Moon elektromoon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 21:57:01 CET 2013

Iohannes,

I use the next command to compile gem2pdp from source:
./configure --with-pddir=/usr/include/pdextended
--with-gemdir=/home/myname/Desktop/Gem-0.93.3/Gem
--with-pdpdir=/usr/lib/pd/extra/pdp

as i use pdextended and no pd folder in include. Gem 0.93.3 is from source
compiled on my desktop, so i use that folder, while pdp is loaded from
usr/lib/pd/extra folder.
Anyway gem2pdp says it can not find Pd and Gem source and stops
configuration.

And still a big question why Gem can not render anything? Is it the problem
with ATI Radeon cards? As I have this one.

Thakns again:

Popesz

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:45 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>wrote:

* **            *
*
*
*Elektro Moon Vision
new media :: projectionism :: visual art*
*
 **elektromoon.co.nr*
* elektromoon at gmail.com  **
*