[GEM-dev] gem2pdp 0.9 compile on Gem 0.93.3

Elektro Moon elektromoon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 19:12:25 CET 2013

Gents,

I would like to compile gem2pdp 0.9 from source on my Ubuntu 10.04 AMD64
pd-extended 0.43.4. My aim is to use gem2pdp with Gem 0.93.3 to have the
possibility to use non-english letters with text3d object and combine with
pdp.

I checked configure.ac to find out which folders should be pointed at with
./configure. As configure looks for GemBase.h, pdp.h and probably pd_linux
headers.
Let me know if I am wrong.

First of all there is no pdp.h header on my computer.or can not locate it.
Gem is compiled from source, so I added the folder Desktop/Gem/src/Base as
this is where i compiled originally Gem.
pdextened is in usr/src/pdextended cimpiled from repository, default folder.

Anyway, whatever I add after my ./configure command it says, the no Pd no
Gem source found.

Can anyone find me a way to compile pdp?

Thanks in advance:
Popesz

--
*