[GEM-dev] mipmap support for pix_texture

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at mathr.co.uk
Tue Mar 26 16:24:53 CET 2013

On 26/03/13 08:44, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> thanks for the patch.
> i included it.

Great :)

> i think glGenerateMipmap is part of the GL_ARB_framebuffer_object
> extension.

Yes - did a little looking today and that extension supercedes
GL_EXT_framebuffer_object which originally defined it.  It's a core
extension in OpenGL 3.0.

> the reason is most likely that the help-patch has not been modified.

Ah so it is - I must have reinstalled Gem in between editing the file
and copying it back into Gem source dir, thus my changes were lost...

I recreated them and attached:
  * document GL_LINEAR MIPMAP_LINEAR / POT in introduction
  * remove SGI speed comment in introduction for space reasons
  * replace toggle with hradio 3 for quality message
  * document quality 2 for inlet 1

Claude
--
http://mathr.co.uk